Saturday, July 23, 2005

unlucky vs lucky.i'm lucky.and berserk.

today was like...stupid in the sense that will drive me berserk.Being made fun of just because I fell while alighting from the bus.Oh well,what's so funny about one's fall? Didn't you fell before? I was like going to...arrgghh...Their evil words and laughters still rings in my ears,running in my mind...Darn.

But today was still a nice fine day.Hey...just finished the ipw presentation yesterday.I think my team-mates really did a great job in answering the questions asked.But poor Han Lim only had three hours of sleep the night before just to finish up the powerpoint slides and materials.While I could only help him with part of the website stuff.Actually I wanted to do the slides myself.But he helped me.Oh so thankful!During the presentation,Kenneth was so...I do not know how to place it in words.Only think that he shouted instead of just speaking.Maybe he's from ncc so...ya you know..coarse voice..

Dear God,thanks for blessing me with good health so I could help Han Lim with the website stuff.I had fever on tuesday night.

thanks to all the friends around me who showered concern and love when i needed them most.and the one.

thanks to alvin who let me read his Karma Cause and Effect.

and the power God gave me to stand up after falling and with no injuries at all.Honestly I did not even know i fell.only until i touched the ground and heard the laughters of...Darn...


secrets.
never to reveal anything.
i promised to.
hang on,i'll.
for the sake of us.
hang on too.
sorry to make you suffer.
but the affinity between us will never die.
i strongly believe.
when will the time come?
hopefully not far.
peace.love.chances.secrets.miracles.dreams.
all heavenly only in the joy of you and i.



secrets unrevealed.