unfair predict by the Judge.
Unfair Predict by the Judge.
I can never understand how and why,
Things that i always hold dear to,
VANISH.
Memories consume.
But they are the momento which stress me.
I don't need any of that.
I don't even need to go through that.
But every moment i live for
Gives me the junks,
That will,unknowingly,
Penetrates deep into my heart
Till the day i
PERISH.
I'm perishable.
Of all the living sources,
Why me?
Why should i be the one who stays
And others be the ones who leave.
Why can't everyone just stay
Till my very last breath.
Author: Veronica Long (veron_48sg@hotmail.com)
graven_recountspecials.blogspot.com
I can never understand how and why,
Things that i always hold dear to,
VANISH.
Memories consume.
But they are the momento which stress me.
I don't need any of that.
I don't even need to go through that.
But every moment i live for
Gives me the junks,
That will,unknowingly,
Penetrates deep into my heart
Till the day i
PERISH.
I'm perishable.
Of all the living sources,
Why me?
Why should i be the one who stays
And others be the ones who leave.
Why can't everyone just stay
Till my very last breath.
Author: Veronica Long (veron_48sg@hotmail.com)
graven_recountspecials.blogspot.com


<< Home