Friday, May 26, 2006

Blogging one day earlier this week. Because I'm going off to Malaysia for one night tomorrow again.


Overall, this week has been a very fine week for me, except that tears streamed down at night. Was so desperate to find someone to speak to. But everyone seemed to be engaged with something at the point of the time. When I finally found someone to talk to, it's already bedtime for them. And somehow they just dozed off in the middle of the conversation. I do not understand why those unhappiness I had experience during the day just poured out during nighttime. Maybe it's because the sense of loneliness just caught up with me while I'm rushing through assignments all alone, and also the cold shoulder someone has been giving me. What did I do to deserve such treatment? Maybe the person knows best. But no matter what, I've been so hurt by that person. Maybe some people are meant to leave me after some time when they had enough of me. And they do not know that actually I will be badly hurt by them.


Holidays are coming but filled with remedials, re-test and more. Do not really like holidays.Especially Olevel Chinese is on next monday. Feel like fighting a losing battle.God bless. Give me the willpower to clear the negativities.


why the cold shoulder?
i did nothing wrong.
if i'd done something undesirable
please tell me.





i still love you so//