Somehow, I've always knew that i'm just like a dust in the air to you; negligible.
It really hurts me to the core when I see it. How I wish that secondary school life would come to an end soon... so I won't get to see everything you do. I would rather not see or know something...
Trust me, I'll have nothing more to do with you- immediately after Olevels.
I'll go on with my life, because you just SUCK,SUCK,SUCK.
You're simply a stubborn,ungrateful BRAT.
Darn.
It really hurts me to the core when I see it. How I wish that secondary school life would come to an end soon... so I won't get to see everything you do. I would rather not see or know something...
Trust me, I'll have nothing more to do with you- immediately after Olevels.
I'll go on with my life, because you just SUCK,SUCK,SUCK.
You're simply a stubborn,ungrateful BRAT.
Darn.


<< Home