8JUNE 2006
On Thursday night, I had proved my instincts right.When I came to know about that THING, I wasn't really that sad; the feeling wasn't as bad as what I had imagined to be. Though there were some stirring of feelings, I was able to gather my feelings and concentrate on revising for my ss re-exam that I would be having the following day. After the revision, I was still some kinda in shock, and a tear just fell. I just shutted my eyes and slept. A day entwined with tears and laughters.
9JUNE 2006
On Friday morning, when I was having my ss lecture, Junkang asked me how I was. This silly brother wasn't there for me everytime when I needed a listening ear. But I just told him that I didn't have the time to cry. While Hanping explained that there wasn't a need to cry, as I still have him as my goodfriend. Yeah, maybe that's why even now, I still haven't cry. I'll treasure the friendship, as this bond has actually brought out the cheerful side of me. Sometimes, my fears were eliminated because of his encouragements. I'll treasure this priceless and generous friendship.
"...Embraced my fragility
You keep me safe in a crazy world..."
This verse; locked in my mind forever.
---------------------------------------------
Can you hear the rustle of the leaves;
the howling of the wind...
Can you see the clouds go by;
the departure of the train...
You heard the whisper;
I had baded goodbye.
You saw the hands;
I had waved goodbye.
------------------------------------------
some people are meant to go
no point holding on
reminiscing brings no happiness
only a sense of emptiness
please...
love them by setting them free
On Thursday night, I had proved my instincts right.When I came to know about that THING, I wasn't really that sad; the feeling wasn't as bad as what I had imagined to be. Though there were some stirring of feelings, I was able to gather my feelings and concentrate on revising for my ss re-exam that I would be having the following day. After the revision, I was still some kinda in shock, and a tear just fell. I just shutted my eyes and slept. A day entwined with tears and laughters.
9JUNE 2006
On Friday morning, when I was having my ss lecture, Junkang asked me how I was. This silly brother wasn't there for me everytime when I needed a listening ear. But I just told him that I didn't have the time to cry. While Hanping explained that there wasn't a need to cry, as I still have him as my goodfriend. Yeah, maybe that's why even now, I still haven't cry. I'll treasure the friendship, as this bond has actually brought out the cheerful side of me. Sometimes, my fears were eliminated because of his encouragements. I'll treasure this priceless and generous friendship.
"...Embraced my fragility
You keep me safe in a crazy world..."
This verse; locked in my mind forever.
---------------------------------------------
Can you hear the rustle of the leaves;
the howling of the wind...
Can you see the clouds go by;
the departure of the train...
You heard the whisper;
I had baded goodbye.
You saw the hands;
I had waved goodbye.
------------------------------------------
some people are meant to go
no point holding on
reminiscing brings no happiness
only a sense of emptiness
please...
love them by setting them free


<< Home