Saturday, June 17, 2006

I have been "suffering" from influenza lately. Still terribly sneezing right now.

Summary of this week. A very peaceful week. Have been burning midnight oil for the past few days. Felt so lethargic in the afternoon for the past few days. Therefore slept through the whole afternoon. Then came night-time. Watched tv. Reached the time for bed. Didn't dare to sleep. So stayed up till 2am to do alot of homework and revision. But felt like the homework is never ending...

Life's so boring for me. I don't know if my laughters for the past few days were for real or was I faking them. I laughed LOUD. But once I felt the emptiness, I felt so hollow and eventually shutted up. I'm trying hard to protect myself from getting hurt. If I shut up, no one can hurt me. No one.

Really got nothing to say. I'm tired. Human relations are so hard to comprehend. It's better to be less emotional. Heck care how others feel... as long as I'm not a casualty.

I extremely hate endings.



Wake up! The major exams are around the corner. Cannot "diao er lang dang"(chinese for slack)!