Unable to upload the photos. Duh. Computer Lag. =(
But one thing worth being happy about. Found Huang Yi Da's "Na Nu Hai Dui Wo Shuo". Told Yingxi recently that I like this song very much. I love the lyrics; the true account by the singer himself.
"wo bu xu yao zi you, zhi xiang bei zhe ta de meng, yi bu bu xiang qian zou, ta gei de yong yuan bu zhong". ^^
so romantic!! haha... Would any guy be so besotted? I wonder......
Maybe the guys at my age are less likely to be too besotted in a girl. Teenage guys yearns for a carefree life; and not a heavy-laden one. Let's think, if any crisis(touchwood) happens on a girl(let's say the girl is disfigured), would her boyfriend still love her? Hmm... This question is worth considering.
But one thing worth being happy about. Found Huang Yi Da's "Na Nu Hai Dui Wo Shuo". Told Yingxi recently that I like this song very much. I love the lyrics; the true account by the singer himself.
"wo bu xu yao zi you, zhi xiang bei zhe ta de meng, yi bu bu xiang qian zou, ta gei de yong yuan bu zhong". ^^
so romantic!! haha... Would any guy be so besotted? I wonder......
Maybe the guys at my age are less likely to be too besotted in a girl. Teenage guys yearns for a carefree life; and not a heavy-laden one. Let's think, if any crisis(touchwood) happens on a girl(let's say the girl is disfigured), would her boyfriend still love her? Hmm... This question is worth considering.


<< Home