Sunday, July 30, 2006

Noticed something recently, that some of my friends are not blogging much lately. Well, maybe it is because life has been pretty routined and mundane to them. Actually , what can you expect a sec4 olevel student to blog about? Saying that their day was so colourful, so fun...? That would be a lie.
------------------
The Chinese Head of Department announced that the release of olevel CL will most likely be 11 of August. So, I've been pondering whether I'll see what grade on the result slip. I think most likely a B or C.

To add on, preliminary exams are coming. But I feel that I am still not fully prepared for the exams yet. Once, Jian wei said that we should start doing those assessments and not revising the notes(something like that). But, I still have not even memorise the contents fully, so how am I going to do the assessments? I felt so frantic whenever I tried doing the past prelim papers from those good schools, as I got some questions that I cannot answer because I do not even know a da*n shit about it! It has been a hindrance for my thoughts, because I can no longer think much and my thoughts are now so restricted. Even as I walk, I would constantly recap those Physics and Chemistry theories! Something like "E.M.F is induced because as the magnet turns, the magnetic field around it changes continuously" and "Isomers are molecules that have the same chemical formula but different structural formula" or even "Esters are sweet-smelling substances made up of alcohol and carboxylic acid and they go through reaction called hydrolysis".

Know how crazy I can be?

All I want is to get into my dream JC...

--------------------------------------------------------
Consulted my brother on Tuesday. Asked him whether he has gotten over that girl.
He confessed he has not. So I shared with him that I would feel so vexed whenever I am reminded of ^. But I could only sigh and get my feelings stirred up for a moment. Because the truth is, I haven't gotten over ^ yet. But one day, I will.
I think the growing distance will soon let us be strangers again, as we seldom talk now.