ok. What should I blog about? ok.
Busy week. Nobody brings out the issue to the principal yet. So meanwhile, I am still having the 8-5 school time. Everything seems to be a whore. I hardly have energy to last till midnight. Revisions aren't fruitful anymore. When weekend approaches, I just wanna slack whole day. But due to the assignments on hand and the tests I'll be having, I reluctantly do my homework and revise.
Too tired and lazy to blog... oh ya today went to Bugis and saw singer Chen Yi performing on stage... Not many people watching the performance, as most people were shopping! then finally dined at a restaurant and the meal costed $79 for 4 people.
sian. should I take off the password thingy? cuz I don't have much secrets... Even if I do, I'll have forgotten them all by saturday....
I see no purpose in schooling.Motivation is lost.
Busy week. Nobody brings out the issue to the principal yet. So meanwhile, I am still having the 8-5 school time. Everything seems to be a whore. I hardly have energy to last till midnight. Revisions aren't fruitful anymore. When weekend approaches, I just wanna slack whole day. But due to the assignments on hand and the tests I'll be having, I reluctantly do my homework and revise.
Too tired and lazy to blog... oh ya today went to Bugis and saw singer Chen Yi performing on stage... Not many people watching the performance, as most people were shopping! then finally dined at a restaurant and the meal costed $79 for 4 people.
sian. should I take off the password thingy? cuz I don't have much secrets... Even if I do, I'll have forgotten them all by saturday....
I see no purpose in schooling.Motivation is lost.


<< Home