Those are hoax; they are all liars. Come to me when they need me. When i need them, they are not around. I get angry, they don't care. So much for bestfriends..
Those are facades. they are not truthful to me. Though I would like to dismiss this negative perception.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Somehow, they triggered the past memories.
I thought I had clean forgotten them all
But those memories are still lucid and vivid.
At that moment
I missed you.
----------------------------------------------
Preliminary exams are around the corner, with most papers starting after the September holidays. It somehow rang a bell that tells me that there's no time for slacking to occur. Now, I think i have to brush up on my humanities subjects, and also the science practicals. For Amath, I'll try to catch up with what I've lost. I'll do my very best for Amath this coming prelim. Whether I am able to apply for JC through PAE shall depend on my prelim grades. So jia you, because I don't wish to let myself down and let my hard work go down the drain.Life will be very much stressful down the road, but, all I want is a certificate with ideal grades. Anything that's lost during the mugging period, I'll catch up after the o's.
It kinda posted a threat on me that alot of peeps are mugging everyday, and their studies showed improvements. Therefore, I'll change this threat into motivation, to motivate myself to study even harder than them. But of course, we should also find time to slack and have some form of recreation. Watching tv is my fave!
Next tueday I'll be having a full SS test. Hopefully I'll memorise all materials tomorrow, and shall focus on my Sbq skills on monday. Meanwhile, thinking of ways to draft out better essays, improving my EL comprehension...
My next war: Preliminary exams- the path to PAE.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Those are facades. they are not truthful to me. Though I would like to dismiss this negative perception.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Somehow, they triggered the past memories.
I thought I had clean forgotten them all
But those memories are still lucid and vivid.
At that moment
I missed you.
----------------------------------------------
Preliminary exams are around the corner, with most papers starting after the September holidays. It somehow rang a bell that tells me that there's no time for slacking to occur. Now, I think i have to brush up on my humanities subjects, and also the science practicals. For Amath, I'll try to catch up with what I've lost. I'll do my very best for Amath this coming prelim. Whether I am able to apply for JC through PAE shall depend on my prelim grades. So jia you, because I don't wish to let myself down and let my hard work go down the drain.Life will be very much stressful down the road, but, all I want is a certificate with ideal grades. Anything that's lost during the mugging period, I'll catch up after the o's.
It kinda posted a threat on me that alot of peeps are mugging everyday, and their studies showed improvements. Therefore, I'll change this threat into motivation, to motivate myself to study even harder than them. But of course, we should also find time to slack and have some form of recreation. Watching tv is my fave!
Next tueday I'll be having a full SS test. Hopefully I'll memorise all materials tomorrow, and shall focus on my Sbq skills on monday. Meanwhile, thinking of ways to draft out better essays, improving my EL comprehension...
My next war: Preliminary exams- the path to PAE.
---------------------------------------------------------------


<< Home