Everything seems to be different now, with me in a cast, walking with crutches. Walking with crutches seemed easy on tv until I experienced it myself last Thursday.
The Captain's Ball game had only just started. But while engrossed into getting the ball, I knocked into Jac. She hurt her head, but the impact sent me knocking to the hard ground. I guess I did not fall in the correct way, so I fractured my ankle meanwhile. I then sat at the stairs leading to the flagpole, with the ice bag compressing my swollen ankle, while they resumed their game.
Back in class, friends gave their concern, and Yingxi helped me to apply some "muscle-sprain" cream on my ankle to ease the pain. And I beared with the excruciating pain till school ends and took a taxi home.
I used about 15 minutes to limp my way to the Chinese physician. The shop was usually a 5minutes' walk. The physician then knocked at my right leg a few times, and suspected a bone crack. He tried to dial for a taxi, but no one answered. So my mum dragged me back home as I whined about the torment.At home, I called the taxi while replying to some sms from Liling, Yingxi and Andy.
At the TTSH was administration, paperwork, doctor's attending, x-ray, learning to walk with crutches, and back home...
Right now, I have got to be strong, and pray that I would be able to remove my cast on 4 Sep when I have my appointment with the orthodontist. Pray hard for no crack. If not,I'll have to be in the cast for 2months more. Then bye bye PAE 2007..
Meanwhile, listen to Linc's advice to make use of the time to study. And Liling's and Jianwei's advice on resting to allow my ankle to heal faster.
Thanks for everyone's concern! Jia you for 28 Aug's EL Prelim, guys!
The Captain's Ball game had only just started. But while engrossed into getting the ball, I knocked into Jac. She hurt her head, but the impact sent me knocking to the hard ground. I guess I did not fall in the correct way, so I fractured my ankle meanwhile. I then sat at the stairs leading to the flagpole, with the ice bag compressing my swollen ankle, while they resumed their game.
Back in class, friends gave their concern, and Yingxi helped me to apply some "muscle-sprain" cream on my ankle to ease the pain. And I beared with the excruciating pain till school ends and took a taxi home.
I used about 15 minutes to limp my way to the Chinese physician. The shop was usually a 5minutes' walk. The physician then knocked at my right leg a few times, and suspected a bone crack. He tried to dial for a taxi, but no one answered. So my mum dragged me back home as I whined about the torment.At home, I called the taxi while replying to some sms from Liling, Yingxi and Andy.
At the TTSH was administration, paperwork, doctor's attending, x-ray, learning to walk with crutches, and back home...
Right now, I have got to be strong, and pray that I would be able to remove my cast on 4 Sep when I have my appointment with the orthodontist. Pray hard for no crack. If not,I'll have to be in the cast for 2months more. Then bye bye PAE 2007..
Meanwhile, listen to Linc's advice to make use of the time to study. And Liling's and Jianwei's advice on resting to allow my ankle to heal faster.
Thanks for everyone's concern! Jia you for 28 Aug's EL Prelim, guys!


<< Home