Saturday, August 12, 2006

Friday was the day. I was finally extricated from the torture I had for the last 2months. I finally achieved my first A1 grade! Thank God for the achievement, and also another 'thing'. =) Also, thanks for the encouragements from my closer friends and Mdm Yeo Leng...

Preliminary exams are around the corner. Tried some MCQs on Chem from renowned schools' prelim papers. Well, I only got 25-27marks over 40. How am I going to achieve my A2/1 if I remain in this standard? Therefore, I gonna put in extra effort. Was glad that the CCHS papers on Physics, I got 31/40 for the mcq. Gonna strive! SS mock exam, achieved 22/25 for sbcs, and 17/25 for seq. An A1 in total!! Hope that I will be able to achieve this ideal grade for ss in prelims and O level.

It has been awhile
but I'm still in nadir

I can forget totally about changing some facts
Is it really a torture
Or a blessing in disguise?

Read them
Understood them
but it's just mentally
not emotionally.

Dreams soar high
yeah, the harder you'll fall

You already know that it's impossible
but do you still let your heart stray?