the experience and lessons learnt on prelim outcome.
Hooray, two more weeks to my birthday on 14oct! Will be expecting gifts from my closer friends.. and the best part is most presents are going to be hand-made ones! Greetings also can! I want "qin tian wa wa"(fine weather doll).. Anyone can make for me? haha..
it will be more exhausting for me in the coming weeks, since the school will be having intensive lessons. A subject will occupy one-and-half hours, about 4 subject blocs a day, with half hour break in between each blocs. School shall end at 3.30pm, no more SSP.
I guess I had little control over my prelim results, so I will give my utmost this time round. Cannot be slacking and being dilly-dally anymore. Prelim results seemed to be a wake-up call for me, and also displayed my weak will and laziness.
Prelim results qualified me a place in JC, but i think i will most probably end up in serangoon JC. But i'll try my luck on TPJC and MJC. 1st choice TPJC.
EL : B4
COMBINED HUMANITIES : B4
EMATH : A2
AMATH : C5
PHYSICS : A2
CHEMISTRY : B4
CHINESE LANG : A1
LEVEL RANK : 19/184
L1R5 : 17
L1R4 : 13
L1R2B2 : 13
Target for o's is to move 1-2 grades higher for every subject.
it will be more exhausting for me in the coming weeks, since the school will be having intensive lessons. A subject will occupy one-and-half hours, about 4 subject blocs a day, with half hour break in between each blocs. School shall end at 3.30pm, no more SSP.
I guess I had little control over my prelim results, so I will give my utmost this time round. Cannot be slacking and being dilly-dally anymore. Prelim results seemed to be a wake-up call for me, and also displayed my weak will and laziness.
Prelim results qualified me a place in JC, but i think i will most probably end up in serangoon JC. But i'll try my luck on TPJC and MJC. 1st choice TPJC.
EL : B4
COMBINED HUMANITIES : B4
EMATH : A2
AMATH : C5
PHYSICS : A2
CHEMISTRY : B4
CHINESE LANG : A1
LEVEL RANK : 19/184
L1R5 : 17
L1R4 : 13
L1R2B2 : 13
Target for o's is to move 1-2 grades higher for every subject.


<< Home