the nadir of preliminary exams.
OMG. My prelim results were a disaster. Emaths, when I thought I could get an A1, turned out to be an A2 instead. As for my chemistry, I scored 64.3 initially. Then Ms Ong said that there were some errors in the mcq, so my mark was reduced to 63.125. Thank goodness it reduced, so I would not have to feel like I am a trash. It is because my intial marks just need another mark to get B3. So the reduction of marks will fool me into thinking that I do not deserve a B3. Now I am awaiting for the release of results for the other subjects. Hope that I scored well. If not, bye-bye to NYJC and break the promise made to Junkang, my brother.
It's not that I do not have confidence in myself. It is just that my confidence is fatal. If I think I can do it, I cannot make it. The vice versa works better for me. So I do not even dare to have a pinch of confidence. Confidence falters my success. How ironic.
The results I have received so far really turned me into a sullen person, and a lazy student. I worked so hard for them, studied till midnight for them, yet I reap this kind of results. Others think that I should be satisfied with those results. No, I am not. I do not want a pass. What I want is distinction. Distinction. Get it?
Telling someone how impractical his goals are, he proved me wrong by acheiving 2As. Now I could only say, he is really something.
the nadir of life appeared, and I'm challenging it.
It's not that I do not have confidence in myself. It is just that my confidence is fatal. If I think I can do it, I cannot make it. The vice versa works better for me. So I do not even dare to have a pinch of confidence. Confidence falters my success. How ironic.
The results I have received so far really turned me into a sullen person, and a lazy student. I worked so hard for them, studied till midnight for them, yet I reap this kind of results. Others think that I should be satisfied with those results. No, I am not. I do not want a pass. What I want is distinction. Distinction. Get it?
Telling someone how impractical his goals are, he proved me wrong by acheiving 2As. Now I could only say, he is really something.
the nadir of life appeared, and I'm challenging it.


<< Home