Well, I shall start with this week's post by thanking Chinseng for his present, a necklace. thank you baboo! ^^
This week was not that smooth sailing for me, as some doubts are interrupting my mood. Well, doubting one of my goodfriend's intentions. She somehow drifted apart from the rest, and adding up another person's conclusions, I just cannot swallow the hard truth. Is it because of the results slip thingy? I do not think she is that petty. And what's more, we were just trying to find out the truth regarding the results. It was not related to whether what friends are for or whatsoever.
The class lessons were rather slack this week, as teachers were busy with the invigilation of the o level practicals. Will be having my Physics practical next Thursday, just hope that it will be a breeze. I am almost done with all my planned revision, and expecting to finish all revision by the end of next week. As for the week after, I will go through all the work I have done, followed by going through the whole textbooks and notes. Busy as I am, I will still slack abit somehow. I am not that kind who will obediently sit down and mug.
I will try not to let all those friendship issues affect my studies, as it is really not worth the time and regime. Rather put my 100% on the exams- results last for a lifetime. Really aspire to go to Temasek Poly to take that course. Aspire to get less than 11 for L1R4. Even though my decision angered Junkang, since I was the one who coaxed him to strive for JC and now the one who backed out in the end, I think I should go with what interests me. Oh, I have broken the promise.
Pray for a better next week, with 3 more school days to go, Physics practical, graduation day... after that 2 weeks olevel... Then bye-bye SKSS and books! Yohoo!!
This week was not that smooth sailing for me, as some doubts are interrupting my mood. Well, doubting one of my goodfriend's intentions. She somehow drifted apart from the rest, and adding up another person's conclusions, I just cannot swallow the hard truth. Is it because of the results slip thingy? I do not think she is that petty. And what's more, we were just trying to find out the truth regarding the results. It was not related to whether what friends are for or whatsoever.
The class lessons were rather slack this week, as teachers were busy with the invigilation of the o level practicals. Will be having my Physics practical next Thursday, just hope that it will be a breeze. I am almost done with all my planned revision, and expecting to finish all revision by the end of next week. As for the week after, I will go through all the work I have done, followed by going through the whole textbooks and notes. Busy as I am, I will still slack abit somehow. I am not that kind who will obediently sit down and mug.
I will try not to let all those friendship issues affect my studies, as it is really not worth the time and regime. Rather put my 100% on the exams- results last for a lifetime. Really aspire to go to Temasek Poly to take that course. Aspire to get less than 11 for L1R4. Even though my decision angered Junkang, since I was the one who coaxed him to strive for JC and now the one who backed out in the end, I think I should go with what interests me. Oh, I have broken the promise.
Pray for a better next week, with 3 more school days to go, Physics practical, graduation day... after that 2 weeks olevel... Then bye-bye SKSS and books! Yohoo!!


<< Home