Yesterday's practical was rather difficult for almost everyone. Jas cannot even finish the paper.Sincerely hope that those students from the more established schools find the paper difficult too! Then the chance of getting an A would not be diminished!
Next week will be a full-mode revision week for me, so I may not be going online next Saturday. Will be busy studying Emath and Social Studies. I predict everyone would be doing the same thing too.Well, nothing matters now. Shall put all redundant matters aside until the night of 16Nov. Then fun,fun, fun! Will be receiving the key to my new flat in Punggol21 soon, maybe in late Nov or early Dec. So not going JC PAE, as I will have to help Mum out with the renovations.
Sincerely praying that everything will run smoothly for me during the olevel exams, and that I will be able to finish every paper on time. And also wish that everything will be fine for Mum's medical report. yup.God bless.
The voices seem to be coming back, sometimes so overwhelming that I began to be doubtful to everyone, cursing them. Well, shall overcome them with my willpower. Cannot let it take control of my life again.
after some thorough searches, i still can't find you.
Next week will be a full-mode revision week for me, so I may not be going online next Saturday. Will be busy studying Emath and Social Studies. I predict everyone would be doing the same thing too.Well, nothing matters now. Shall put all redundant matters aside until the night of 16Nov. Then fun,fun, fun! Will be receiving the key to my new flat in Punggol21 soon, maybe in late Nov or early Dec. So not going JC PAE, as I will have to help Mum out with the renovations.
Sincerely praying that everything will run smoothly for me during the olevel exams, and that I will be able to finish every paper on time. And also wish that everything will be fine for Mum's medical report. yup.God bless.
The voices seem to be coming back, sometimes so overwhelming that I began to be doubtful to everyone, cursing them. Well, shall overcome them with my willpower. Cannot let it take control of my life again.
after some thorough searches, i still can't find you.


<< Home