my fears out LOUD.
My fears- who can take them away? The day for the release of Olevel results is nearing. I'm firm that I had put in every bit of effort in preparing for them last year. Just sincerely hope that everything will turn out well. Been having many bad dreams lately. To my Almighties, spare me from those unwanted predicaments. I want to receive good results. Hope that my English and Combined Humanities will score an acceptable or better grades. English essay titled "Dreams". Did I flunk it? Social studies SBQ on employees and retrenched parties on skills training. Did I manage the questions well? I know it is not the time to worry now, since everything is already finale. But pessimism always get the better of me. What should I do?
//Even if we have different goals to achieve now; with the gap between us growing; may you still remember that our paths did merge before. It is just that we are separated now...//
//Even if we have different goals to achieve now; with the gap between us growing; may you still remember that our paths did merge before. It is just that we are separated now...//


<< Home