orientation in tpjc.
Now, let me tell you about the 3-day orientation I had in TPJC.
1ST DAY.
Everyone assembled in the hall according to their OGs. Mine was Blackbeard37! Then I spoke to Alicia from CCHS, followed by Jiexi from TKSS.Later, after those admin stuff, we stood and sang those anthems. The next event was the OG interaction time. My leaders are Jasmine,Max,Deborah, and another guy whose name I had forgotten.We played Wacko in amidst to know the names of the other OGMs. Guess what, i sucked at it. lol. Then they brought us around the college to prepare us for the oncoming games. Later at break, Stephanie, Alicia and I discussed about two of the girls in our OG. The two girls were so hyper and drama that we couldn't tolerate. But slowly, we got used to them.Then the games were super boring that Stephanie darling and I rested one each other's shoulders. At 5.30pm I went back home. Tired and restless, I turned in at 10pm.
2ND DAY.
The same routine went...and we sat for the talk on subject combination.And seems like no one in my OG choosing the same class as me. I chose H2 Econs, Geog, China Studies and H1 Physics. 07A10. Ok, then took OG photos and played Dog&Bone with OG36.Then the mass dance. Danced with Novea!Then Choir audition. I skipped it. Then more events... Then home! 2nd day was better than 1st day...as I got to meet KY from JC2!
3RD DAY.
One word to describe it- SHIOK! It was also the day that I found myself adjusting to JC life better. Jc is totally different from sec school. In sec sch, most of the peeps weren't that hyper. But in JC, most of the peeps are super hyper! And I found myself being so hyper and crazy; screaming, yelling, laughing and so open-minded... The events that followed were the mass dance, and I danced with Jasmine!The wet games! I got myself covered in mud... But had a lot of fun!Then cheer again! and I love the Morgan cheer KY thought of! Then the campfire! The OG families presented their skits and dances, which led us to the "highest"! Jac, who is in Davy Jones, performed too! really glad to see her and yongying in sch! KY then led the family in our cheer, which is damn zai! During the concert, Eunice, Hasana and I joined those who are running in a line around the hall! And I was not the same person anymore! And Eunice was so hyper, totally different from how she was in the last 2 days...In the end, Blackbeard got 3rd among six OG Families,plus the Cutest Cheer Award!All thanks to KY! Then after the concert, we took family photos,and photos with friends. Then I went home with Stephanie and Jasmine.
he's HOT, he's CRAZY!
I love my KY! (:
1ST DAY.
Everyone assembled in the hall according to their OGs. Mine was Blackbeard37! Then I spoke to Alicia from CCHS, followed by Jiexi from TKSS.Later, after those admin stuff, we stood and sang those anthems. The next event was the OG interaction time. My leaders are Jasmine,Max,Deborah, and another guy whose name I had forgotten.We played Wacko in amidst to know the names of the other OGMs. Guess what, i sucked at it. lol. Then they brought us around the college to prepare us for the oncoming games. Later at break, Stephanie, Alicia and I discussed about two of the girls in our OG. The two girls were so hyper and drama that we couldn't tolerate. But slowly, we got used to them.Then the games were super boring that Stephanie darling and I rested one each other's shoulders. At 5.30pm I went back home. Tired and restless, I turned in at 10pm.
2ND DAY.
The same routine went...and we sat for the talk on subject combination.And seems like no one in my OG choosing the same class as me. I chose H2 Econs, Geog, China Studies and H1 Physics. 07A10. Ok, then took OG photos and played Dog&Bone with OG36.Then the mass dance. Danced with Novea!Then Choir audition. I skipped it. Then more events... Then home! 2nd day was better than 1st day...as I got to meet KY from JC2!
3RD DAY.
One word to describe it- SHIOK! It was also the day that I found myself adjusting to JC life better. Jc is totally different from sec school. In sec sch, most of the peeps weren't that hyper. But in JC, most of the peeps are super hyper! And I found myself being so hyper and crazy; screaming, yelling, laughing and so open-minded... The events that followed were the mass dance, and I danced with Jasmine!The wet games! I got myself covered in mud... But had a lot of fun!Then cheer again! and I love the Morgan cheer KY thought of! Then the campfire! The OG families presented their skits and dances, which led us to the "highest"! Jac, who is in Davy Jones, performed too! really glad to see her and yongying in sch! KY then led the family in our cheer, which is damn zai! During the concert, Eunice, Hasana and I joined those who are running in a line around the hall! And I was not the same person anymore! And Eunice was so hyper, totally different from how she was in the last 2 days...In the end, Blackbeard got 3rd among six OG Families,plus the Cutest Cheer Award!All thanks to KY! Then after the concert, we took family photos,and photos with friends. Then I went home with Stephanie and Jasmine.
he's HOT, he's CRAZY!
I love my KY! (:


<< Home