i need God's help.
Have been busy handling all the enrolment stuff to SP this week. Thank God for sis and mum who were there to accompany me throughout. The enrolment forms were particularly hard to fill in, and somemore, to be handed in within days. Another 2 more trips down to SP would be expected; the notebook roadshow and the issue of student card. And the freshmen orientation starts damn early, on 9th April to 13April. Hope that it's not an overnight camp, as i seriously hate overnight camps. Imagine queueing up for showers and sleeping on the cold hard ground(i don't have a sleeping bag!). And gotta bring the laptop to school too. God bless me that i don't ever lose it. Or else it spells disaster. Hopefully I'll get to meet sincere friends in my course. =)
19April, please let school end early on that day! Because I gotta go NSC for my appointment for light treatment! Gotta start saving up now. I spent 3hours just to get that appointment! God please bless me for the treatment to turn out really fine.
19April, please let school end early on that day! Because I gotta go NSC for my appointment for light treatment! Gotta start saving up now. I spent 3hours just to get that appointment! God please bless me for the treatment to turn out really fine.


<< Home