restless/listless
Feeling sick these few days,with fever and sore thoat, and getting tired day by day. Still remember how energetic I felt on monday. Until tuesday's Daiko training really drained me out. But the process was fun. Shall elaborate further on the training in next post. =)
The days that came after were tiring for me. I couldn't concentrate well during lectures and tutorials anymore. Have been trying to catch up with my sleep, but still to no avail. To make things worse(better?), I've signed up for SB Club. Just have the rush of involving in more things. But they sure eat up my time and energy. No matter what, I'm trying to cope with everything;CCA and academic-wise, get 3.5 for GPA, and go for Diploma Plus next year. Haha.
My darn ambitious thinking, and that darn scholarship($).
Going for Effective Communication CA later. Global Warming.=P
The days that came after were tiring for me. I couldn't concentrate well during lectures and tutorials anymore. Have been trying to catch up with my sleep, but still to no avail. To make things worse(better?), I've signed up for SB Club. Just have the rush of involving in more things. But they sure eat up my time and energy. No matter what, I'm trying to cope with everything;CCA and academic-wise, get 3.5 for GPA, and go for Diploma Plus next year. Haha.
My darn ambitious thinking, and that darn scholarship($).
Going for Effective Communication CA later. Global Warming.=P


<< Home