Saturday, May 19, 2007

Wednesday's Daiko training left me in pain again. Although I don't feel as tired as before, the muscle-ache is worser than before! Somemore, I'll have training on monday again! I'm trying very hard to play the drum well, but there's always new problems(my speed and body posture) popping up every training. I'll train hard to correct them! Must jiayou! Louisa, jiayou too ok! =)

The coming week is E-Learning week for SP. But I'm thoroughly occupied for the whole week! Monday there's Daiko, Tuesday's there's volunteering at Food From The Heart at Yio Chu Kang where I will have to be there for 7hours, and Wednesday to Friday will be the cruise trip to Pulau Redang, M'sia. Hope that the cruise will be fun, and shall do crazy stuff onboard the ship with the girls. ^^

This week was good as I got to meet new people, like Zirong from Changi Youth Ambassador, Elisha from DTRM Yr2, and some girls while I was at CCN at Temasek Poly. The girls are friends of Liling, Andy and Guan Chuan respectively... And, Elisha is a guy! Love his name; it's like so sweet for a guy lah! And that Zirong, he seems to know alot about SKSS(Mdm Ng, our bookshop auntie, and the drink stall uncle), although he's from CVSS! Another funny guy.^^

I travelled for more than an hour from Dover to Temasek Poly.CCN @ Temasek Poly was okay. It wasn't that boring, but neither fun. But I got to see SKSS 4E4 friends! Like Liling, Andy, Guan Chuan, Vincent, Genevieve. Jianwei...! =) Then toured around TP with them, and I think the most happening school was the Business School. Bought nothing but a muffin/pie/whatever from Vincent, at half-price. It tasted good, but it was crushed so eating it was a challenge. After touring, I joined Liling and her classmates at their stall, selling small tortoises. Had a brief chat with two of Liling's friends, but chatted most with her another friend, ShiJing! =) Then Shijing's dad drove Liling and I back to Hougang, where I went window-shopping with Liling at Hougang Mall. Then HOME SWEET HOME! Then, as usual, went to Punggol for a night's stay till this afternoon in my new flat.