Yesterday's CD presentation was a total disaster, and I think my group flunked the 20% of the module, all thanks to the skit. And somemore, other groups who presented did pretty well, and it was a combined class presentation with 04. So, I think we barely passed the presentation. Rather, if it was a normal presentation, I would not be too affected. But it was a CA(continuous assessment)! And tell me, how can a student fail Character Development, which is a basic module? In conclusion, one more voluntary work presentation coming on, and I'm outta of her. And I finally know that my brain and mouth are not good colleagues. Rather fluent as I write, but stutter as I speak. =.=
EC on thursday was not bad, but I think I spoke too much and did not give Louisa the chance to elaborate more, so she complained. haha. Next project shall be PTH Cruise Trip presentation, with Ernie, Louisa, Shane and Aloysius. ^^
Aha, Tuesday! It was the best day of the week, man! Chatting with Kanglin from DTRM Yr2 ended up with lots of laughters. He is the senior who always guide us on our modules by giving advices based on his experience, and always accuse me of looking at handsome guys. =.=
Then came ITB. I scored 96.67/120 for the quiz(5% of CA) and was the highest! Then Nick said I was bian tai, and Zeng Kai keep teasing me as the scholar of the class for one week already because of my Economics and ITB!
After classes ended at 4pm, went to McDonald's with Louisa before going Daiko training at 5pm. When I first stepped into the clubhouse, uneasiness came as usual. But the seniors were very welcoming and funny, which made me fit in readily. :D So we proceeded with doing warm-up before getting our hands on the drum. My first time getting my hands on the drum- the president, Zhicai(DBF Yr3), guided me! So honoured! We chatted while practising, and found out that he lives in Punggol, and he exclaimed that finally someone living there too, though he lives in Meridian, while me in Oasis. And oh heaven, I could not seem to get the moves right after some time, and he had to keep guiding me repeatedly. Hope he won't teach me until vomit blood, if not I got no more teacher to teach me, since I'm not so familiar with other seniors yet... And Louisa and I were super tired at the end, and she's like giving up le. :( Then went home at 8.10pm with her, and Zengkai who went for rock climbing. I have been practising the drum moves everyday, so the seniors will not say I swing my arms super fast!
EC on thursday was not bad, but I think I spoke too much and did not give Louisa the chance to elaborate more, so she complained. haha. Next project shall be PTH Cruise Trip presentation, with Ernie, Louisa, Shane and Aloysius. ^^
Aha, Tuesday! It was the best day of the week, man! Chatting with Kanglin from DTRM Yr2 ended up with lots of laughters. He is the senior who always guide us on our modules by giving advices based on his experience, and always accuse me of looking at handsome guys. =.=
Then came ITB. I scored 96.67/120 for the quiz(5% of CA) and was the highest! Then Nick said I was bian tai, and Zeng Kai keep teasing me as the scholar of the class for one week already because of my Economics and ITB!
After classes ended at 4pm, went to McDonald's with Louisa before going Daiko training at 5pm. When I first stepped into the clubhouse, uneasiness came as usual. But the seniors were very welcoming and funny, which made me fit in readily. :D So we proceeded with doing warm-up before getting our hands on the drum. My first time getting my hands on the drum- the president, Zhicai(DBF Yr3), guided me! So honoured! We chatted while practising, and found out that he lives in Punggol, and he exclaimed that finally someone living there too, though he lives in Meridian, while me in Oasis. And oh heaven, I could not seem to get the moves right after some time, and he had to keep guiding me repeatedly. Hope he won't teach me until vomit blood, if not I got no more teacher to teach me, since I'm not so familiar with other seniors yet... And Louisa and I were super tired at the end, and she's like giving up le. :( Then went home at 8.10pm with her, and Zengkai who went for rock climbing. I have been practising the drum moves everyday, so the seniors will not say I swing my arms super fast!


<< Home