Friday, June 08, 2007

Choose a right way,


I have no answer how long I can last. There’s too much negativities around me that might drag me to the Land of No Return if I am not careful. Thank God that my willpower is still as strong as ever, though I can feel that it is depleting every second with every challenge faced.



I know I’m as busy as a bee nowadays, unable to attend to a lot of events, outings, as well as the expectations that others have for me. Just like this week, I was reaching home around 8pm 3 out of 5days. Tied up with class activities like the Sports Day of 03, as well as School of Business AGM. And if I am successfully recruited as the sub-committee, more events shall come by. Oh my, may I be able to last. As the tests are coming, more and more make-up lessons shall surface. At the end of the day, I am already too tired to think of anything, what more revise my work.

And finally met up with Elisha on Thursday, after several failed attempts(3) as he either woke up late or start class late at last minute.

Jianwei’s birthday celebration at Swensen’s at Compass Point. I don’t even know if I make it. But for Eunice’s birthday, I die-die must go! Because girlfriends mah… and she have not done her forfeit for Hanping and I!=)

Happy birthday to June babies… Jianwei, Eunice, and my Mum! =)

Outing with brother Junkang, Lianghua, Ronald, Ronald’s girlfriend and Shiyong on next Thursday. Must be fun, since Lianghua is treating me to movie. TY!




photo edited by veron, Mfireworks