Friendship Blues
why i feel so gloomy nowadays? I guess I'm really not used to mixing around in a large group, and that I feel so neglected by them sometimes... I know I'm not as crazy or as funny as Shi Ting, but well.... I don't know how to place it. Just that the feeling of being so out and away from their thoughts and activities scares me sometimes. I still remember the time when we went to the toilet after ITB exam, and they just left without waiting for me! and it's like nobody knew i'm missing?! I know sometimes a group get too big, things like this happen. Oh my, how I miss the days when it's just 3 or 4 of us hanging around and keeping in touch everytime without leaving anyone out.
And meeting Elisha tomorrow, please dear buddy, don't PS me again! =D
why i feel so gloomy nowadays? I guess I'm really not used to mixing around in a large group, and that I feel so neglected by them sometimes... I know I'm not as crazy or as funny as Shi Ting, but well.... I don't know how to place it. Just that the feeling of being so out and away from their thoughts and activities scares me sometimes. I still remember the time when we went to the toilet after ITB exam, and they just left without waiting for me! and it's like nobody knew i'm missing?! I know sometimes a group get too big, things like this happen. Oh my, how I miss the days when it's just 3 or 4 of us hanging around and keeping in touch everytime without leaving anyone out.
And meeting Elisha tomorrow, please dear buddy, don't PS me again! =D


<< Home