i blabber and blabber
MSTs are coming to an end soon! Must rejoice! =D Now I'm only left with tomorrow's Principles of Accounting, as well as friday's Economics.
Today's Statistics test was ok for me, or as much as I hoped so. Yesterday's Principles of Tourism and Hospitality was already a gone case, and even if the result is just a mere pass, I'm happy. Not paying attention during lectures and still want to ace PTH test? You must be kidding! Now the only thing I can do is to do well in all the projects of PTH. Or else I will have to bid farewell to my GPA>3.4, as well as my ability to sign up for scholarships...
And cannot always diao er lang dang! But I'm only the person who knows that if I don't mug, I'll fail my exams like shit. People think I mug for As. But little do they know I mug for a passing grade. I'm only an average student. And people "wow" when they hear I'm from DTRM. What's the big deal anyway? I merely just met its requirement, and I'm not even an SP Scholar. The Scholar Programme is also something I'm sad about. But do I have a choice? There are many others with L1R4 <6.
Ah, I'll stop my emo-ness.
Some things are better to be articulated through writing, not by mouth.
Jiayou my friends, regardless whether you are in JC or Poly!
And Syabil must study hard! Saw you today and you tell me you never study for your exams! SKSS Scholar leh. How can never study?
Work hard, Chin Seng! And make sure you score well for your tests! If not i'll be very angry and everyday nag you. better behave... i'll ask my sister to spy you!
GOGOGO, Jun Kang! MJC's exams not easy hor.. but jiayou! remember you said with my support you can achieve anything... Chemistry must jiayou, don't be disappointed!
Lincoln! TJC also not easy.. but give your very best! if TJC exams are easy then it's not TJC le!
My girlfriends... jiayou!
my SASA and YOYO... Jiayou! MSTs going to be over very soon! then it'll be EC time! ^^
Today's Statistics test was ok for me, or as much as I hoped so. Yesterday's Principles of Tourism and Hospitality was already a gone case, and even if the result is just a mere pass, I'm happy. Not paying attention during lectures and still want to ace PTH test? You must be kidding! Now the only thing I can do is to do well in all the projects of PTH. Or else I will have to bid farewell to my GPA>3.4, as well as my ability to sign up for scholarships...
And cannot always diao er lang dang! But I'm only the person who knows that if I don't mug, I'll fail my exams like shit. People think I mug for As. But little do they know I mug for a passing grade. I'm only an average student. And people "wow" when they hear I'm from DTRM. What's the big deal anyway? I merely just met its requirement, and I'm not even an SP Scholar. The Scholar Programme is also something I'm sad about. But do I have a choice? There are many others with L1R4 <6.
Ah, I'll stop my emo-ness.
Some things are better to be articulated through writing, not by mouth.
Jiayou my friends, regardless whether you are in JC or Poly!
And Syabil must study hard! Saw you today and you tell me you never study for your exams! SKSS Scholar leh. How can never study?
Work hard, Chin Seng! And make sure you score well for your tests! If not i'll be very angry and everyday nag you. better behave... i'll ask my sister to spy you!
GOGOGO, Jun Kang! MJC's exams not easy hor.. but jiayou! remember you said with my support you can achieve anything... Chemistry must jiayou, don't be disappointed!
Lincoln! TJC also not easy.. but give your very best! if TJC exams are easy then it's not TJC le!
My girlfriends... jiayou!
my SASA and YOYO... Jiayou! MSTs going to be over very soon! then it'll be EC time! ^^


<< Home