MSTs are going to be over very soon, with last paper(econs) on friday! yay~! But must say hello to the projects, tutorials and lectures again... Which turns me off. Plus, no more EC in SPSB. I can see gloomy days ahead. Sad~
And it still doesn't feel right to be around them. Just don't feel right. What should I do? I really don't enjoy their presence sometimes. So sometimes I would rather keep quiet. Argh. When would this come to an end?
I really miss sec sch life. Sitting in class with my girlfriends to study, sing, gossip, play afool... And they really give me the space to breathe; can stand my emo-ness and my need to be on my own and emo at a corner... Even though I sometimes ignore them and shoo them away... Haha sorry girls... And there were Lincoln and Vincent sitting infront of me, and we would bicker everyday... Junkang will also be there to cheer me up... These were the things that make me wanna go school everyday though I was always targeted by the bullies... Even in Sec4. haha.
Poly life is not bad, I must say. And in some aspect, even better than sec sch. Because my bullies are no longer there, and the SB seniors I get to see in SPSB... Like Youwei papa... Although we are not really close, but he hadn't forgotten me. And there's also Yoyo and Sasa there... My lover evilpigz in DTRM1A03... Also my sec sch mate Zeng Kai, now my DTRM classmate.. Although he's not in my clique in SP... But seeing him makes me feel like i'm still in SKSS.... Jianwei also.. Only can see him in FC5 and Dover Mrt station, but still makes me feel so SKSS. haha
Daiko also... though i feel weird in Daiko sometimes... but the concert really changed my mindset. loves. ^^
And it still doesn't feel right to be around them. Just don't feel right. What should I do? I really don't enjoy their presence sometimes. So sometimes I would rather keep quiet. Argh. When would this come to an end?
I really miss sec sch life. Sitting in class with my girlfriends to study, sing, gossip, play afool... And they really give me the space to breathe; can stand my emo-ness and my need to be on my own and emo at a corner... Even though I sometimes ignore them and shoo them away... Haha sorry girls... And there were Lincoln and Vincent sitting infront of me, and we would bicker everyday... Junkang will also be there to cheer me up... These were the things that make me wanna go school everyday though I was always targeted by the bullies... Even in Sec4. haha.
Poly life is not bad, I must say. And in some aspect, even better than sec sch. Because my bullies are no longer there, and the SB seniors I get to see in SPSB... Like Youwei papa... Although we are not really close, but he hadn't forgotten me. And there's also Yoyo and Sasa there... My lover evilpigz in DTRM1A03... Also my sec sch mate Zeng Kai, now my DTRM classmate.. Although he's not in my clique in SP... But seeing him makes me feel like i'm still in SKSS.... Jianwei also.. Only can see him in FC5 and Dover Mrt station, but still makes me feel so SKSS. haha
Daiko also... though i feel weird in Daiko sometimes... but the concert really changed my mindset. loves. ^^


<< Home