Monday, June 11, 2007

Yesterday's outing with Girlfriends was fun!! We went down to Heeren to have Sakae buffet! Then also went to have our tattoos done....Like real! It is just fake tattoos. I'm so obedient, do you think I will ever have a tattoo? I don't even go clubbing at Zouk or MOS!(Although is my parents forbid me lah) Ok then reach home at 10.40pm, not very late. And Punggol is somehow isolated. So shall rush home early for security reasons.

This coming 2 weeks shall be "mugging week"! When school reopens after the 2 weeks holidays, tests shall come by! Accounting, Economics, Statistics and Principles of Tourism and Hospitality. And most projects like ITB, PTH, EC and CD are also due a week after the exam week. T.T


Yeah! Daiko concert on the 23rd June! Shall be helping out the seniors on 21st and 23rd.haha. btw tickets sold at $7 each, venue will be the Auditorium@ SP Convention Centre. 6.30pm-8.30pm.

And Nick is persuading me to put up a tagboard. But I'm very vulnerable to spams... so shall be mentally and emotionally prepared first.

And he said that I always get emo! Eh I think I'm emo bah. No choice, born emo.