Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Came across one junior's blog. Read what she wrote about her lessons, activities and all....

I really miss my sec school days. The corridors which I jumped along and ran everyday last time; the classrooms which I had all my lessons; the canteen which contained all my laughters; the toilet that I vandalised before with toilet papers; the parade square where I would read my newspapers and get irritated by the noisemakers; the doors of the classroom which I would stand at for punishment in 2004; the basketball court where I fell down during my street soccer competition; the hockey pitch where I played the best captain ball game ever in 2005; the netball court where I had my practices for 4 years; the boys' toilet which I went in during sec1 when playing hide&seek that had a unbearable reek of urine smell.... All seem so far away from me now....

It kind of makes me miss the person I once loved very much. The rainy days in 2004...
when I sat in the seat nearest to the window, and gazed out, tears flowing...
when I would spend hours on the phone with you without feeling exhausted at all even though it's already 2 in the morning
when I walked aimlessly in the rain and just went to your house, even though i know you're still in school
when I learnt to fold paper hearts and cranes just for you
when you started to ignore me all over
when you turned around and all I see is that you're never coming back...


sad bah? but all over le... only reminiscing once in a while bah.... EMO-NESS haha...