Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The current projects I'm holding on are coming to an end this week! Yeah! But it's natural since we are progressing to the 2nd semester. Time really flies, I'm in SP for more than 3 months already! But I presume that more workload shall surface next semester, since I will be taking IDEAS and Marketing next semester, and Kelly and Cecilia told me that Marketing is like =.=.

Today was Daiko meeting, and a bit of training for me. During meeting, Zhicai discussed about the lack of bonding between the Daiko freshies. Yeah, coming to think about it, I only know a few of them by name, and I'm only closer to the guys on my training days( Isaac and Andrew) , plus Kelly, Justina... And since the seniors are closing one of the training days(Thursday), more freshies will be joining my Wednesday slot. AWW. I don't really like a lot of people training together. I'm only comfortable with Andrew and Isaac lah. Cuz they are super nice to me. Like training with me at the same step even though they are already one step ahead of me. Help me keep drum sticks. Didn't blame me when I sucked at Fang. That's what I call team spirit man!

Somemore, Zhicai also addressed to us the upcoming events for Daiko. We are having exchange programme with Daiko Drummers teams over Singapore( only about 6) around 27 October, Exchange programme with the Japanese Association( where Zhicai said that they are real japanese) in early January 2008, and the trip to Japan to attend the Daiko workshop. For the workshop, due to limited funds, the seniors will only select the drummers with potential... Sigh... I'm sure I won't be selected... Since I'm a slow learner... But must jiayou! Must show my full potential before it's too late... Andrew, Isaac, May, Justina can play very well and fast loh...


My dreams for Daiko.
- put in my 100% during training
- go to Hokkaido, Japan for Daiko workshop!

And now the SP Daiko Team has 8 October babies! Yeah! birthday celebration every month! =D


WAHHH.... i really like daiko! I never feel so enthu in CCA before... Just refer to my attendance in Netball during sec school... You will know...