

How I wish everything can go back to how it was 1 month plus ago... But I know it's freakingly impossible. The two groups had somehow disbanded, mixed, and grouped back, but this time the two groups consist of different people now... And the worst thing now is, I don't know where I stand. I just feel that the ground I'm standing on right now isn't very firm, and I would just slip and fall.
No matter how much tears cried during the re-grouping, is already redundant. What is done cannot be undone.
Sometimes, don't you want things to be like Microsoft Office's programmes; whatever blunder you made, you can always click on "Edit", then "Undo". If life could be like that, there won't be so much regrets...
I know in my life of 16 plus years, I have let alot of people down. Other people has also let me down. People losing their faith and trust in me, and vice versa. I know it's all my fault.
I know I haven't changed a wee bit. If not, why am I encountering the same thing over and over again?


<< Home