If you're gone
Who am I here
To stay and pick up the pieces
Staying strong
It's so not me
Without you
I'm nothing
This isn't goodbye
The loss is too much to take
Waiting by the window sill
overlooking the long winding road of dejection
Cuz' this ain't goodbye
Tell me you'd be there
To withstand all the cold and lonely nights
Which stretches through till the wisp of dawn
The silence
Sharp enough to cut through
This wall that's dividing us
Once again
I see you walking on the road
Dejection...
You're never coming back
Who am I here
To stay and pick up the pieces
Staying strong
It's so not me
Without you
I'm nothing
This isn't goodbye
The loss is too much to take
Waiting by the window sill
overlooking the long winding road of dejection
Cuz' this ain't goodbye
Tell me you'd be there
To withstand all the cold and lonely nights
Which stretches through till the wisp of dawn
The silence
Sharp enough to cut through
This wall that's dividing us
Once again
I see you walking on the road
Dejection...
You're never coming back


<< Home