This is really killing me. Gonna take some days to reflect on what I really want out of this life now...
Working is killing me. I find that I didn't had any personal reflection time these 4 weeks ever since I started working. Everyday is like returning home at 7pm, bathe, dinner, competing with time to finish up my projects, turn in at 11.30pm. Friday after school, rush to work, do closing at 9.30-10.30pm, reach home at 11.30pm. Saturday, finish up my tutorials( at least for Econs and PACC), sleep. Sunday, doing opening at 9.30am... Reach home at 7pm, homework revision... sleep.
How I wish I still have the time to write songs and verses... Living a routined life everyday, there's honestly no inspiration... And I am already starting to be less sentimental, taking every moment with everyone for granted... Which is something I think is very wrong.
BAH......... going to work next morning, some 8 hours later from now.
Working is killing me. I find that I didn't had any personal reflection time these 4 weeks ever since I started working. Everyday is like returning home at 7pm, bathe, dinner, competing with time to finish up my projects, turn in at 11.30pm. Friday after school, rush to work, do closing at 9.30-10.30pm, reach home at 11.30pm. Saturday, finish up my tutorials( at least for Econs and PACC), sleep. Sunday, doing opening at 9.30am... Reach home at 7pm, homework revision... sleep.
How I wish I still have the time to write songs and verses... Living a routined life everyday, there's honestly no inspiration... And I am already starting to be less sentimental, taking every moment with everyone for granted... Which is something I think is very wrong.
BAH......... going to work next morning, some 8 hours later from now.


<< Home