Monday, July 02, 2007

Went for job-hunting with ShiTing and Louisa at Wisma and Ngee Ann City. Went to 4 shops and finally settled for one! It's at Takashimaya selling Japanese cheesecake! =D but only working on Friday nights and Sunday afternoons, since I still need my time on studies.

After that, went around Orchard for window-shopping and Weiqi and Joel joined us. They went for movies together =D And at around 6pm, we departed for DTRM1A03 class gathering.

Reached Marina Bay, and had a shock of my life. As I mentioned earlier on, it's a class gathering. Yet, only 8people including me came! What in the world. It's definitely atrocious. As far as I know, 1A03 has 21 people in total. The food variety wasn't much, and it's super oily. Plus, there were only 8 of us. The atmosphere just wasn't right. After dinner, the rest played Daytona at the arcade and hopped on the bus and home we went. And dongdong was super irritating. Tease and tease me. I want only one scandal/lover, that is Evilpigz. No more other scandals! I scolded him today! wahaha

Then woke up in reluctance this morning, since I slept at around 1am. Then was ready to sleep through the whole MRT journey until Elisha smsed me. I was even later than him! 8.10am there I was at Punggol and he was already in Hougang. But met up at Outram Park and went school together. And the things he said never fail to make me laugh like hell. =D

Nice monday. Timetable is short and makes everything easier. at least no need to face someone for so long.