Thursday, July 19, 2007

when I know you're near me, I really hope to run away.
yet when you're nowhere in sight, I really hope you'd appear.
but when we see each other, I really have nothing to say.
you'll just keep blabbering away, and I will be one who listens.
seeing you makes me so glad, and I can't help but laugh. yet you say I'm crazy.
you're the one who's crazy.


Today was Accounting test! At 5.15pm! Then this morning, while I was still in the LRT, I realised that I didn't wear my watch! Really panic, as I will feel uneasy without a watch to tell the time in tests or exams, since there is no wall clock in tutorial rooms. Besides, almost every Year Ones are having their tests today, I can only borrow a watch from my seniors. Asked Elisha, but he didn't wear it to school today(how convenient), so in the end I asked Youwei papa. THANK GOD he had it! So I went to find him, and what? He skipped his RWPS lesson! Papa isn't really a good role model... Now I owe him a favour. Thanks papa! But still thanks to Papa and Elisha for wishing me luck! =D

Accounting test was a mess, as the questions.... suck! Mrs Chopra only taught us the P&L for Tradings, never the Services. But the question was on Services! Then just roughly tried doing it. Thank God that my P&L and Balance Sheet did balance... But my theory part was gone case lah... I know what they mean, but don't know how to explain. Never mind.... shall leave it to the hands of Mr Cheng now...

Then after exam went home with Zeng Kai at NEL... Then found out that, wow, he's really stressed up. Hope his project members will try to share his workload, no matter how busy they are...


Daiko yesterday! AHH only 2 freshies came, that's me and Isaac... So alot of seniors were there to guide me again... And made a fool of myself again... My wrist lah, so inflexible! Tried to train my wrists but my gesture was really funny that everyone laughed! But really had fun la... At the end Isaac and I had wrist-ache! Complained here and there =D
So now my problems are:
  1. didn't use wrist to hit drum
  2. arms aren't straight at times
  3. tempo lag

HELP!!!