Monday, July 09, 2007

Yesterday was the second time for me working in Takashimaya! The job was rather boring when there's no customer, but tedious when the customers come in a mob. It's like when there's no customer, you would wish that customers will come by soon. But because the customers come in a mob everytime, when there are alot of customers to take care of, you would wish they will stop coming by. What's more, some of them were really demanding; "don't want this", "don't want that", and even say the chou that contains fresh cream inside as "cream na li hao chi"("cream inside? it's not nice!")

So far, I have worked for about 18hours already! Of course having a part-time job comes with opportunity costs. I cannot sleep longer on Sundays anymore, have to forsake all my gatherings with girlfriends and 4E4s if they fall on a Sunday, have to finish my homework by Saturdays, and can no longer study as much. Haha but I hope it's worth it, since I work for the experience in running a little F&B shop; and that my manager will not owe me my pay! My first job leh, don't bully me!

And saw Zhicai again while returning home from work on Friday at around 11.15pm. Chatted with him abit here and there in the LRT... He said he will want to go Uni if he's able and can afford, if not he shall study in private institution. Not bad, not bad. wish him well! =D


i hope i'll have more courage to face life's changes and challenges. came across this phrase: "只要相信自己,希望之门就会为你而开。"
and this applies to Chin Seng too. Remember what I've always told you? I'll be the one who will open another door for you when one closes. bestfriends for life.