26 of the MOST Spontaneous QuestionsEver, BE HONEST.
1. What do you want for your birthday?
- maybe something related to Doreamon? doreamon is <3! and my birthday is around the corner!
2. Who will be your next kiss?
-how would I know?
3. When was the last time you went to the mall?
-On Thursday? Hougang Mall!
4. Are you wearing socks right now?
-nope.
5. How did you spend your summer?
same things I did for spring, fall and winter? S'pore is summer every season!
6. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
-sadly no. last movie was The Simpsons. Boo hoo.
7. What was the last thing you had drink?
-mineral water.
8. What are you wearing right now?
-shorts and tee!
9. What was your last purchase?
-pizza!
10.What was the last food you ate?
-health supplements. =(
11. Who would be the person you wouldcall if you were up in the middle ofthe night and couldn't sleep?
-just randomly select the person I think would be still up. but i detest calling ppl unless necessary.
12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
-no, sadly. no sprees up yet.
13. Do you have a pet?
-no.. but i yearn to have a kitten...
14. What made you laugh in the last 5days?
-jokes and all, by my friends =)
15. If you could be anywhere rightnow, where would you be?
punggol beach, it's so near to where I live. somemore, it's drizzling! woohoo! Reminds me of the time when I went there with my sec sch classmates to fly kites and my kite died before the maiden flight... and later in the afternoon it rained...
16. What is the last thing you purchased online?
my American Eagle white skirt! nice! nono should be my white shoulder bag which I donno where is it.
17. One thing you hate about yourself?
-not just one! but alot! Examples are being too emo, too sensitive, too easily touched.
18. What's your favourite soup?
-Cream of Mushroom. yum yum!
19. Do you miss anyone?
-er no, but I do think of alot of people.
20. What are your plans for the day?
-eat, tv, engrossing in my thoughts and more.
21. Last person you msg'd?
-my sister!
22. Ever went to camp?
yes! P5 camp at Jalan Bahtera which was like hell except that I enjoyed the nightwalk. and the latest was the SPSB FO camp! shiok like anything and everything. ^^ i love the nightwalk most, especially while walking along the School of MM in the dark... The machines were giving out sounds which were eerie, and the sky was uncannily red... SB was totally dark... not to mention the red thing I saw at somewhere near School of EEE and School of Built Env. OMG! And the stories shared to the freshmen by the leaders... OK and I hated one activity where the station master put toothpaste and shampoo in my hair la!
23. Are you a good student inschool?
-Of course! I look obedient at every angle. admittively I spoke rather loud one day and was teased by Mr Anthony. And was punished to stand outside the classroom by talking too much in pri and sec sch days. Detention for one week too! by eating fries at the school porch... and talked back... cum my ankle socks, dyed hair and cheating the discipline mistress...
24. What do you know about the (your)future?
-How i wish I do... I've tried Tarot! But not very true.
25. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
-no.
26. Where is your best friend right now?
-I only call Baboo as my bestfriend, so ok he might be somewhere kicking soccer, if not fishing by the river at Sungei Serangoon. haha
1. What do you want for your birthday?
- maybe something related to Doreamon? doreamon is <3! and my birthday is around the corner!
2. Who will be your next kiss?
-how would I know?
3. When was the last time you went to the mall?
-On Thursday? Hougang Mall!
4. Are you wearing socks right now?
-nope.
5. How did you spend your summer?
same things I did for spring, fall and winter? S'pore is summer every season!
6. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
-sadly no. last movie was The Simpsons. Boo hoo.
7. What was the last thing you had drink?
-mineral water.
8. What are you wearing right now?
-shorts and tee!
9. What was your last purchase?
-pizza!
10.What was the last food you ate?
-health supplements. =(
11. Who would be the person you wouldcall if you were up in the middle ofthe night and couldn't sleep?
-just randomly select the person I think would be still up. but i detest calling ppl unless necessary.
12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
-no, sadly. no sprees up yet.
13. Do you have a pet?
-no.. but i yearn to have a kitten...
14. What made you laugh in the last 5days?
-jokes and all, by my friends =)
15. If you could be anywhere rightnow, where would you be?
punggol beach, it's so near to where I live. somemore, it's drizzling! woohoo! Reminds me of the time when I went there with my sec sch classmates to fly kites and my kite died before the maiden flight... and later in the afternoon it rained...
16. What is the last thing you purchased online?
my American Eagle white skirt! nice! nono should be my white shoulder bag which I donno where is it.
17. One thing you hate about yourself?
-not just one! but alot! Examples are being too emo, too sensitive, too easily touched.
18. What's your favourite soup?
-Cream of Mushroom. yum yum!
19. Do you miss anyone?
-er no, but I do think of alot of people.
20. What are your plans for the day?
-eat, tv, engrossing in my thoughts and more.
21. Last person you msg'd?
-my sister!
22. Ever went to camp?
yes! P5 camp at Jalan Bahtera which was like hell except that I enjoyed the nightwalk. and the latest was the SPSB FO camp! shiok like anything and everything. ^^ i love the nightwalk most, especially while walking along the School of MM in the dark... The machines were giving out sounds which were eerie, and the sky was uncannily red... SB was totally dark... not to mention the red thing I saw at somewhere near School of EEE and School of Built Env. OMG! And the stories shared to the freshmen by the leaders... OK and I hated one activity where the station master put toothpaste and shampoo in my hair la!
23. Are you a good student inschool?
-Of course! I look obedient at every angle. admittively I spoke rather loud one day and was teased by Mr Anthony. And was punished to stand outside the classroom by talking too much in pri and sec sch days. Detention for one week too! by eating fries at the school porch... and talked back... cum my ankle socks, dyed hair and cheating the discipline mistress...
24. What do you know about the (your)future?
-How i wish I do... I've tried Tarot! But not very true.
25. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
-no.
26. Where is your best friend right now?
-I only call Baboo as my bestfriend, so ok he might be somewhere kicking soccer, if not fishing by the river at Sungei Serangoon. haha


<< Home