Ahh! Finally finish learning Takada! Our second basics. But the journey to finish learning was tedious... but fun! Firstly, sorry to the seniors as I screwed the moves up initially. Hope I did perform better during the group drumming just now. +.+
So it would be revision on Fang and Takada, then everyone will proceed to learn songs! ^^
And the Daiko anthem... Do I really have to compose lyrics? LOL
Anyway, yay-ness for the Japanese Cultural Concert at Victoria Theatre on 9Sep! And there's also farewell (dinner?) at Boat Quay this saturday for Geraldine who's going to US. Bon voyage, and all the best!
So it would be revision on Fang and Takada, then everyone will proceed to learn songs! ^^
And the Daiko anthem... Do I really have to compose lyrics? LOL
Anyway, yay-ness for the Japanese Cultural Concert at Victoria Theatre on 9Sep! And there's also farewell (dinner?) at Boat Quay this saturday for Geraldine who's going to US. Bon voyage, and all the best!


<< Home