Change, change, change. Is life just about constant changes and the measure of our reflexes to see how well we adjust to them? Hmm I do think that way sometimes. As much as I am reluctant to change because I am comfortable with the life I'm leading, is it that we should learn to accept changes and even change ourselves to align with the changes? If you mean to know the changes in my life currently are for the good or the bad, I can honestly tell you it's for the bad for me since I am stubborn to change and I hate it but I do hope it will become for the good in the long run.
Being a freshman is indeed not easy, it's like repeating Secondary One all over again if you get what I mean. You wander around the school, unaware of where you are, and you look at the people and the things surrounding you. It's so alien to you and you really hope you can just return to your comfort zone to sleep and wake up again, hoping that all you've saw just now is only a dream. But no, it's not a dream. You're still standing under what-number-is-that-block at School of Built Environment, ok even T21 at School of Business. Suddenly anxiety overwhelms you and you yearn to scream. However your voice box died on you and nothing just comes out from your mouth. You can only swallow everything back in and carry on getting used to the surroundings. Whatever things you encounter, whoever you meet. You just take everything that comes your way. All your emotions unattended; bottle them.
That's the life I'm leading all these while.
And so the more I'm changing myself. So to ensure my stay in SP is worthwhile. And embrace my friends and DTRM 1A03 of SP once more. So whenever I hear people mentioning SP or Dover after I graduate in 3 years' time, sweet memories will replay itself in my mind, and I will always be proud that yes, I am a SP alumni. =D
Being a freshman is indeed not easy, it's like repeating Secondary One all over again if you get what I mean. You wander around the school, unaware of where you are, and you look at the people and the things surrounding you. It's so alien to you and you really hope you can just return to your comfort zone to sleep and wake up again, hoping that all you've saw just now is only a dream. But no, it's not a dream. You're still standing under what-number-is-that-block at School of Built Environment, ok even T21 at School of Business. Suddenly anxiety overwhelms you and you yearn to scream. However your voice box died on you and nothing just comes out from your mouth. You can only swallow everything back in and carry on getting used to the surroundings. Whatever things you encounter, whoever you meet. You just take everything that comes your way. All your emotions unattended; bottle them.
That's the life I'm leading all these while.
And so the more I'm changing myself. So to ensure my stay in SP is worthwhile. And embrace my friends and DTRM 1A03 of SP once more. So whenever I hear people mentioning SP or Dover after I graduate in 3 years' time, sweet memories will replay itself in my mind, and I will always be proud that yes, I am a SP alumni. =D


<< Home