Thursday, August 23, 2007

events.

22/8/07
I had finally found the time and energy to ask brother about the girl... So the girl is a sunshine girl from what he said... and he sent her home that night, blah blah. And me as his sister will have the chance to meet that girl once I've set a date to have lunch with him. Hah. I was hesitating at first since I want to spend quality time with him once in a while... but I shall be magnaminous... lol joking... I'm kaypo to check out that girl only... but please don't mistake me for a les. i'm straight. haha.

So that night I had difficulty in falling asleep again because of the anxiety for PTH the next day=.=

23/8/07
Today is Joel's birthday! Happy birthday! Although I doubt he'll see this. But every year without fail, I'll send him a birthday greeting. Seems like his birthdate is stuck in my mind, lol. Hope he's doing fine.

Still feeling groggy, I went to T1541 for my tourism paper. Business school exam in School of EEE block =.=
The questions, not bad, I was prepared for most of them. MCQs were plainly wild guesses. =p

After that, went with the bhb girls to Marina Sq for window-shopping. But I'm not really a continuous-shopping enthusiast. So I stoned most of the time, haha. Dined at Jack's Place, served with plain bad service. Then watched Hairspray! Zac Efron is suave;stunning eyes yeah! Songs are zesty, and meaningful, but becomes a little draggy sometimes. Overall, it's worth >3/4 of the penny spent. ^^

Feeling more groggy than ever, yet refusing to sleep. I love night-time. Though I can't fully enjoy it since I'm always commanded to go home once the clock strikes 10pm.

And BBQ-ing next monday at Shane's place. But Yew Tee leh. so far +.+