Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Fell sick today. So I didn't went to school for my last PTH tutorial. Thanks to those junk food I've taken excessively these 2 weeks.

I think... I saw Gerald yesterday at Foodcourt2. I'm not very sure since it's only a glance of his side view and after that all I see was his back view. Haven't seen him for 4 years. Then, inside my heart a voice was screaming "Gerald!". Wanted to call his name out initially. But what if he's the 2nd Cixiang who has STM and said he don't know who the hell I am? That will be so embarrassing.

EC test was ok I hope.



I feel so minute and not highly thought of by them. =(



and that guy sms-ed me yesterday and I just replied in a cold manner. Didn't mean to do that, but it irks me when he just takes me for granted.