Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Had been signing in and out of Blogger, indecisive of whether to blog, since I blog excessively everyday.

Now, this is what I feel for Fundamentals of Economics, and my lecturer Mrs Tan Lusia.

FUNE has been a module which I love most, and no matter how I grumbled about the tutorials which I think was tough as weeks went by,the flame burning my love for the module was and still not extinguished. Exaggerating? Abit. That's my love for FUNE, undying.

My love for FUNE is also partly because of my lecturer, Mrs Tan. Although the DTRM students are only studying fundamentals of economics, unlike our other SB mates who have to study the whole package, she was never stingy in letting us learn everything that the one-semester-long module covers. I shall always remember the lectures we underwent for not being punctual and on preciousness of time. And of course not forgetting her everyday-experiences she shared with everyone; some hilarious and others emotional, which never failed to leave me deep in my thoughts. So much thanksgivings for the effort and time she put in and sacrificed, unabled to be placed in words.

So I'm striving to do well for my FUNE exam on Thursday. The last exam for my favourite module, and my favourite lecturer.