Schedule for daiko is up... shall be going for the wednesday slot... but donno who will be at the wednesday slot too... T.T later nobody talk to me! boohoo...
So physical training will include running... round the whole SP! OMG it's been a long time since I ran... Jiayou jiayou! the most I had ran for netball was 3.6km, run,jog,walk; 2.4km consistent jog. But that's EONS ago... and i'm the lousiest player... wahaha... Inevitably, what I loved most was the style of running... The netballers would throw the ball overhead to the person behind as they run... Then once the last person in line got the ball, she will run to the front and throw the ball behind again... the cycle continued till the coach was satisfied. We also had our physical fitness training! It was from head to toe la... Push-ups(boys' style), sit-ups, dodging, frog-jump up the stairs, run up and down the stairs ten times.... of course I grumbled... in my heart haha... if the seniors hear, you'll die la... they were just showing favourism... And of course I had no seniors to pave the path for me...
ok I digressed alot... so overall, running then lunch followed by daiko training... hope it runs smoothly...
seeing you still kills me now.
So physical training will include running... round the whole SP! OMG it's been a long time since I ran... Jiayou jiayou! the most I had ran for netball was 3.6km, run,jog,walk; 2.4km consistent jog. But that's EONS ago... and i'm the lousiest player... wahaha... Inevitably, what I loved most was the style of running... The netballers would throw the ball overhead to the person behind as they run... Then once the last person in line got the ball, she will run to the front and throw the ball behind again... the cycle continued till the coach was satisfied. We also had our physical fitness training! It was from head to toe la... Push-ups(boys' style), sit-ups, dodging, frog-jump up the stairs, run up and down the stairs ten times.... of course I grumbled... in my heart haha... if the seniors hear, you'll die la... they were just showing favourism... And of course I had no seniors to pave the path for me...
ok I digressed alot... so overall, running then lunch followed by daiko training... hope it runs smoothly...
seeing you still kills me now.


<< Home