Sick for the last two days. Flu. And it deterred my revision for Accounting. =.=
Yeah! going down to Rivervale Plaza later to study with my girlfriends =D
Not forgetting to post my lyrics, days later.
Accounting exam next Monday, 6pm! Jiayou!
Can't believe semester 1 has passed just like that. As a freshman, I met people who rocked and rocks my life, as well as people who pissed and still piss me off everytime. And also people who once rocked my life and now pisses me off. Louisa should know. haha
And also not forgetting the days spent entwined with laughters and tears. And my choice of continue signing up for Daiko Drumming even though I couldn't find the booth on the first day of CCA exhibition, and my friends aren't interested in it. So far, I've never regretted joining, even though I really wanted to give up during the first few practices, as I kept making mistakes and was lagging far behind.
I can still remember the scene when I first approached the booth. I couldn't remember who was the guy who spoke to me, but I remember that he showed me the clip of their annual concert, and blabbered alot of things. Then when I wrote my particulars down, he discovered that I am a left-hander and turned super happy and said "we need left-handers!" Till now I still don't know where's the need for left-handers. And who was the spokesperson. lol
saw something super-uber disgusting. i never knew you'd disgust me like this.
Yeah! going down to Rivervale Plaza later to study with my girlfriends =D
Not forgetting to post my lyrics, days later.
Accounting exam next Monday, 6pm! Jiayou!
Can't believe semester 1 has passed just like that. As a freshman, I met people who rocked and rocks my life, as well as people who pissed and still piss me off everytime. And also people who once rocked my life and now pisses me off. Louisa should know. haha
And also not forgetting the days spent entwined with laughters and tears. And my choice of continue signing up for Daiko Drumming even though I couldn't find the booth on the first day of CCA exhibition, and my friends aren't interested in it. So far, I've never regretted joining, even though I really wanted to give up during the first few practices, as I kept making mistakes and was lagging far behind.
I can still remember the scene when I first approached the booth. I couldn't remember who was the guy who spoke to me, but I remember that he showed me the clip of their annual concert, and blabbered alot of things. Then when I wrote my particulars down, he discovered that I am a left-hander and turned super happy and said "we need left-handers!" Till now I still don't know where's the need for left-handers. And who was the spokesperson. lol
saw something super-uber disgusting. i never knew you'd disgust me like this.


<< Home