Friday, August 17, 2007

So it's MANGO here! BHB-ness really rocks, my girls =)


anyway just lazed at home today, not intending to start my PTH revision, not after saturday maybe? So just sat by the sofa, counting my expected GPA... yeah I'm a grade-freak... After that volunteered to help out my mum by cleaning the floor and wiping the glass door in the kitchen. So tiring!
After that sat back to enjoy the Ban Ban Tang(Lollipop) songs that ShiTing sent me yesterday... Nice! Because I feel that the boys are singing especially for me! Such close affection, haha.


Friends around me are suffering, even more than me... Yet they are fighting very hard to survive every ordeal, even if it's a long-term one. Therefore I should count my lucky stars and emo less often...

kinda addicted to the bouncicles at Alvin's blog... Fun to juggle around with and see how their emotions changes! Didn't know that the bouncicles can be shifted until 2 days ago, haha

Labels: