This is incredibly sweet! Ping-er did a video clip for us girlfriends! Woots-
But. Thing is. I can't view it.
However. I will do my best to view it. heh.
Thank you ping-er!!
Tomorrow Accounts exam! Hope everything goes fine for everyone!
Jiayou Baboo for your exams. Mr Policefriend! hahaha... having a rush to join SAF too... we join together??
And shall shed some pounds by going Louisa's gym after exams! ^^The last gym session was at, on Star Virgo in May? And afterwhich I went on an eating spree at the barbecue night at the top deck? =.=
But. Thing is. I can't view it.
However. I will do my best to view it. heh.
Thank you ping-er!!
Tomorrow Accounts exam! Hope everything goes fine for everyone!
Jiayou Baboo for your exams. Mr Policefriend! hahaha... having a rush to join SAF too... we join together??
And shall shed some pounds by going Louisa's gym after exams! ^^The last gym session was at, on Star Virgo in May? And afterwhich I went on an eating spree at the barbecue night at the top deck? =.=


<< Home