Today I got back my Accounting CA2 paper... And I got 70marks over a hundred. Nothing beats being more disappointed in yourself when your lecturer told you he "pinned high hopes on you because you've gotten 92marks previously"...
Anyway, no use crying over spilled milk, therefore, shall work double hard for my Accounting semester exams! And proven: Youwei's watch ain't my lucky charm!
After school went to Sentosa Siloso beach with my class... Purposely didn't put sunblock lotion as I wanted a more even tan. So went to swim for 1hour plus, and ended up "overcooked". And now my body is as red as a lobster...
And Vivo's Superdog's Grilled Dory Fish burger and Java Chip rocks! Heavenly, and worth my every penny. Sasa's and my watches are funky! ^^
Anyway, no use crying over spilled milk, therefore, shall work double hard for my Accounting semester exams! And proven: Youwei's watch ain't my lucky charm!
After school went to Sentosa Siloso beach with my class... Purposely didn't put sunblock lotion as I wanted a more even tan. So went to swim for 1hour plus, and ended up "overcooked". And now my body is as red as a lobster...
And Vivo's Superdog's Grilled Dory Fish burger and Java Chip rocks! Heavenly, and worth my every penny. Sasa's and my watches are funky! ^^


<< Home