Yesterday was bbq at Shane's place! Set off from home at 2.30pm so I could be at Yew Tee station by 4pm. It's sooo far! It's my first time travelling to Yew Tee... And I finally saw Xiao Guilin while travelling along the red line... It might be nothing to the residents of the west/northwest/north, but it's indeed somethings new for me. heh.
So most of us didn't even need to lift a hand to bbq... All thanks to Shane's Maris Stella friends who started the charcoal fire and bbq-ed everything! And the potato mixed with sour cream, onion, boiled eggs prepared by Shane's mum was fabulous! Not forgetting the red wine that we had alongside our bbq. Served at room temperature, together with red meat(the only red meat there was beef patties which of course I didn't eat). The atmosphere was just too nice for a bbq session. The moon was hardly visible, but the dim light managed to shine through the clouds. It was breezy and quiet, and the other side of the bbq porch was pitch black.... Too romantic, and thanks to JCP who even played an oldie that induced the urge to dance in us.
Enough said, ShiTing and I left at 8pm which was super early. hah.so we took half-a-class photo, together with Serping too! ^^
and the rest stayed for the night there...
So most of us didn't even need to lift a hand to bbq... All thanks to Shane's Maris Stella friends who started the charcoal fire and bbq-ed everything! And the potato mixed with sour cream, onion, boiled eggs prepared by Shane's mum was fabulous! Not forgetting the red wine that we had alongside our bbq. Served at room temperature, together with red meat(the only red meat there was beef patties which of course I didn't eat). The atmosphere was just too nice for a bbq session. The moon was hardly visible, but the dim light managed to shine through the clouds. It was breezy and quiet, and the other side of the bbq porch was pitch black.... Too romantic, and thanks to JCP who even played an oldie that induced the urge to dance in us.
Enough said, ShiTing and I left at 8pm which was super early. hah.so we took half-a-class photo, together with Serping too! ^^
and the rest stayed for the night there...


<< Home