Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A boy was unable to play piano well. So, the furious mother grabbed a cane and hit the boy's hands. In the end, the boy finally mastered piano so well that he's performing in a concert. It's a part extracted from the Great Eastern Insurance commercial.

Well, just a silly thought, that maybe if I use my drum sticks to hit my hands, I might be able to master Daiko fast too?

And even though my seniors have not tell us who are selected to perform Prayer of the Rain for next friday's ISC concert, I'm quite sure- that I'm not a candidate. Simply today's "presentation" voiced out all. I'm quite firm- that Justina, Andrew and Tomo are in it. Jiayou le! =)

Saw Jianwei at the open area at FC5, having his camp or something. I don't think he saw me, but I kept looking at him hoping to get his attention haha... Enjoy your camp. or maybe enjoyed your camp?

No more Japan trip for intensive training, rather it's the masters who will come down to SP to train. Bleh... I know I won't be chosen for the Japan trip if it's on either. haha

Wah... I've some serious lack of confidence... boo...