Diploma in Tourism and Resort Management.
My ambitions? Who I want to be exactly?
well, i'd inspired to be a teacher, lawyer and meteorologist before.
I just don't know why I ended up in DTRM!
Really, sometimes I asked myself, is DTRM really the course I wanted?
Is it that it's a good course and everyone's eyeing it, so I wanted a fair share of DTRM as well?
Seriously, I hoped to get into a JC to take Geography so I could land myself in geography major in uni. But the o's results didn't turn out well enough. I opted for MJC, but didn't manage to get in. So, another dream forsaken, I went on pursuing tourism diploma.
But I'm thinking, how long can I last in the tourism industry? I'll grow old one day, and can no longer contribute as much, and the society will be constantly pumping new blood into the industry. It's so unstable, nothing is for certain.... I might just get replaced by a young and sweet thing once I become a wrinkled old hag one day.
I'd better find some way out, staying away from this nadir asap.
well, i'd inspired to be a teacher, lawyer and meteorologist before.
I just don't know why I ended up in DTRM!
Really, sometimes I asked myself, is DTRM really the course I wanted?
Is it that it's a good course and everyone's eyeing it, so I wanted a fair share of DTRM as well?
Seriously, I hoped to get into a JC to take Geography so I could land myself in geography major in uni. But the o's results didn't turn out well enough. I opted for MJC, but didn't manage to get in. So, another dream forsaken, I went on pursuing tourism diploma.
But I'm thinking, how long can I last in the tourism industry? I'll grow old one day, and can no longer contribute as much, and the society will be constantly pumping new blood into the industry. It's so unstable, nothing is for certain.... I might just get replaced by a young and sweet thing once I become a wrinkled old hag one day.
I'd better find some way out, staying away from this nadir asap.


<< Home