the first week of school is coming to an end. WOOHOO!
just four days had passed and I'm looking forward to the holidays which just ended a week ago.
school's too stressful, and I really wish to avoid as much as I can...
the mounting tutorials, projects, software learning just turn me OFF...
despite the lecturers I have are all very funny, I can't help but feel sleepy...
and I already have some projects up.
IDEA
MARKETING...
and more shall pile up next week.
I'm very looking forward to school, man.
Like real.
And seems like my 17th birthday is going to be very lonely... no joke...
I envy Elisha... having a birthday chalet, so cool...
and fancy charging me $20 for GGT textbook, despite knowing my birthday is reaching.
good la you!
Youwei is too busy that he even can't confirm whether he will be free to have birthday lunch with me... and fancy playing games at this moment... but thanks for your FOM text!
and i hear nothing from my beloved friends yet...
bro said he's preparing a surprise for me, but i dunno if he has the time...
it may be my saddest birthday ever.
just four days had passed and I'm looking forward to the holidays which just ended a week ago.
school's too stressful, and I really wish to avoid as much as I can...
the mounting tutorials, projects, software learning just turn me OFF...
despite the lecturers I have are all very funny, I can't help but feel sleepy...
and I already have some projects up.
IDEA
MARKETING...
and more shall pile up next week.
I'm very looking forward to school, man.
Like real.
And seems like my 17th birthday is going to be very lonely... no joke...
I envy Elisha... having a birthday chalet, so cool...
and fancy charging me $20 for GGT textbook, despite knowing my birthday is reaching.
good la you!
Youwei is too busy that he even can't confirm whether he will be free to have birthday lunch with me... and fancy playing games at this moment... but thanks for your FOM text!
and i hear nothing from my beloved friends yet...
bro said he's preparing a surprise for me, but i dunno if he has the time...
it may be my saddest birthday ever.


<< Home